Update on the consultation process leading to the development of a citizen participation policy
- Approval by the Municipal Council of the project of citizen participation policy
- September 19 – Tabling, by the Institut du Nouveau Monde (INM), of the report on the consultation leading to the development of the citizen participation policy. The report is available on the left-side of this page.
- September 19 – Meeting of the committee entrusted with the validation/enhancement of the policy project – a committee consisting of six citizens, one representative of the business community and two municipal employees. The six citizens on the committee were selected by random draw from the ranks of those who expressed an interest in sitting on the committee and are representative of the Rosemère population.
- August 16-23 – Telephone survey developed by a specialized firm and administered to a representative sampling (301 residents) of Rosemère’s adult population between August 16 and 23, 2017.
- August 19 - iPad survey administered to young families at Rosemère’s Citizens Day.
- July 17 – Meeting with employees of the Town of Rosemère
- July 17 – Meeting with elected officials of the Town of Rosemère
- June 8 and 13 – Three citizen coffee klatches (seniors, youths and general public)
- June 28 – Consultation meeting with targeted stakeholders (business and community sectors)
- May 31 to June 22 – Opinion survey on the Town’s website
- May 30 – Public unveiling of the process and an informative document