The mission of the Environment and Infrastructures Department: manage all municipal policies and plans related to the Town’s physical environment (water, soil, air). This department also ensures the coherence and implementation of the green plan, and is responsible for the execution of investment projects related to municipal infrastructures and equipment.
To serve you
The Department is manned by a director, assistant-director, an engineer, two specialized technicians and one secretary.
Fields of intervention
Among other things, the Department’s daily tasks include:
- the development and recommendation of policies and guidelines for the planning, sustainable development and management of infrastructures.
- the planning and management of needs related to municipal infrastructures and the implementation of the Town’s investment projects.
- the establishments of standards for the maintenance, construction and repair of the Town’s equipment and facilities, and the control of their implementation.
- the direction and control of professional contracts for the execution of work on municipal infrastructures and equipment.
- the collaboration with other municipal departments in planning the development of the Town’s territory.
- the responsibility for all contracts required with developers, paramunicipal, government, public and/or private organizations.