The mission of Club Option jeunesse: to provide a safe and entertaining place where youngsters 12 to 17 years of age from Rosemère and surrounding area, are invited to have a say in the organization of various activities and group outings reflecting their wishes. Throughout the year, the team of counsellors is on site, guiding and supporting these young people in the organization of the activities and outings they have chosen.
Club Option jeunesse is housed in the former rectory of Sainte-Françoise-Cabrini Church, within easy walking distance of Charbonneau Park, which holds a number of attractive facilities for these teens. These include the new Place des jeunes, two regulation soccer fields, one volleyball court, one basketball court, an arena with two ice rinks and a playground on the waterfront. Finally, the Club also has access to the gymnasium at Rosemère High School.
Fields of intervention
In all seasons, members have access to a varied program:
- Interaction and intervention with the teens
- Homework assistance
- Sports activities
- Cultural activities
- Arts and crafts
- Cooking workshops
- Group outings
- Volunteering with the Town
To take part in Club Option jeunesse activities, it is necessary to meet the following conditions:
- Be between the ages of 12 and 17
- Complete the Club’s application form and have it signed by one parent (see "Registration Form - Club Option jeunesse" in Downloads on the left-hand side of this page)
- Pay an annual fee of $5 to the Club, when submitting the application form.