From March 29 to April 2, Héma-Québec will be inviting the public to a blood donor clinic that will be held by appointment only, 1 p.m.—7:30 p.m., at the Memorial Community Centre, 202 Grande-Côte Road.
Make an appointment!
Since the clinic is by appointment only, don’t forget to call Héma-Québec at 1-800-343-7264 (SANG) or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Health measures in place
* Access controls at blood donor sites, with donor and volunteer temperature checks conducted prior to entering the site
* Disinfection of the screens used for the blood donor qualification questionnaire as well as the blood donor beds
* Logistical organization of blood donations was revised to ensure compliance with physical distancing measures
* Acrylic signs added at all blood donor clinics
* A surgical mask, provided by Héma-Québec, must be worn by all blood donors during the entire time they are in the blood donor clinic as well as by employees and volunteers who, due to the nature of their duties, must work at a distance of less than the 2-metre limit
Who can donate blood?
Any healthy person, 18 years of age or older, is generally eligible to donate blood. Before coming to a clinic, you can check your eligibility with Donor Client Services at 1-800-847-2525 or on Héma-Québec’s website at https://www.hema-quebec.qc.ca/index.en.html, under Donors> Blood> Who can donate?