Please note that the deadline for your last municipal tax instalment is September 4, 2019.
Payable in your choice of the following five methods:
- In most financial institutions (counter, ATM, Internet).
- By Internet: enter the 18-digit number following the SIPC 488 number appearing on your payment stubs.
- By mail: on the cheque, note the client number found in the top righthand corner of each payment stub.
- At the Town Hall counter: 100 Charbonneau Street (cash, cheque or debit).
- Drop your post-dated cheques in the mailbox outside the Town Hall.
No reminders and no statements will be sent during the year. However, the 2019 Municipal Calendar provides each instalment date in the month in question. Note: interest at a rate of 12% will be charged on outstanding amounts if these instalment deadlines are not met.