H.-J. Hemens municipal library is proud to present exhibitions open to the general public. The program will be available in Spring 2023.
The library is looking for exhibitors for the year 2023 and 2024
How to submit your application:
- Complete the interactive form by March 30, 2023.
- Send your form with images of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
The selection criteria for exhibitions are as follows:
- The proposed exhibition project
- The artistic journey
- The quality of the presentation of the file
- The availability of the artist
- An overview of the exhibition season
The exhibition periods are as follows:
- January – March
- April – May (reserved for school groups or daycares)
- June – August | Atrium only (reserved for a cultural organization recognized by the Town)
- September – November
Before filling out the form, consult the library's policy on exhibitions for details and conditions.
450 621-3500, ext. 7221