Medicine Donation Drive in support of Ukraine
At the initiative of Mr. Paul Kolesnik, a citizen of Rosemère of Ukrainian origin, the Town of Rosemère is offering its support in the organization of a medicine donation drive to help the Ukrainian people.
This collection of medical goods will be held at the library and at Town Hall during regular business hours. All goods collected will go directly to the Ukrainian Church of Montreal, which will follow up with the country.
Citizens are invited to drop off the following items in the bins provided:
- Elastic bandages
- First aid kits
- Hemostatic tourniquets
- Anti-burn bandages
- Healing bandages
- Hemostatic powder
- Acetaminophen (Tylenol, Tylenol baby), ibuprophen (Advil), naproxen (Aleve) or acetylsalicylic acid (Aspirin extra strength) tablets
- Alcohol solutions or other disinfectants (SWAT, CAT)
- Medical masks
- Endogastric and nasogastric tubes
- Antihistamines (Benadryl, Allergy, Claritin, Zyrtec, Xyzall)
- Antibiotic gels and scar care (Polysporin)
- Baby products (pacifiers, bottles, Zincofax cream, diapers, wipes)
To make a monetary donation, you can do so through the Red Cross: https://www.redcross.ca/
The Town of Rosemère would like to congratulate Mr. Kolesnik who, after learning about similar actions taken by the City of Bois-des-Filion, took the initiative to do the same in his own town.