As part of the 20th annual Secret Gardens Tour, the Town of Rosemère will be holding a photography contest. The 12 winning entrants, as selected by our panel of judges, will receive a $50 gift card to Place Rosemère and have the privilege of seeing their work featured in the 2020town calendar.
Deadline for submissions is August 2, 2019.
To enter, email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Photo Contest– 20th Annual Secret Gardens Tour.” The body of the email must include the following information:
· Photographer’s name
· Photographer’s email and contact information
· Location where each picture was taken (address of the garden)
By entering the contest, entrants confirm that the photographs submitted are their own work and that they have obtained all the proper releases, if applicable. They also agree to be bound by the contest rules.
Please submit your photographs as JPEG files. Images must be larger than 1MB and have a resolution of at least 300DPI. You have the option to submit via email (email@example.com), CD-ROM or USB drive. If you would like to submit by email but the files are too large, we recommend WeTransfer. It’s an easy-to-use solution for sending up to 2GB for free, no subscription required.
Remember: all photographs must be received by August 2, 2019.
· Entrants may submit up to three pictures.
· Images must be in landscape format.
· Photographs must have been taken during the Secret Gardens Tour on July 13–14, 2019.
· Ideally, submissions will capture the selected garden from a broader point of view.
· No people should appear in the picture.
· Images should be clear and high quality.
· No photographs, CD-ROMs or USB drives will be returned.
· The Town of Rosemère is not responsible for loss of or damage to photographs or files while they are in its possession.
· Elected officials and employees of the Town are not allowed to enter the contest, nor are their families or any people living with them.
COPYRIGHT AND OBLIGATIONS
Entrants must confirm that the photographs they submit are their own work and that they are authorized and free to publish them. This declaration must be accompanied by a release from any individuals who appear in the photo. By entering the contest, entrants give the Town of Rosemère permission to use their photographs, if selected, in the town calendar, along with a caption containing the photographer’s name.
By entering the contest, entrants give the Town of Rosemère permission to share and reproduce photographs submitted as part of the contest. This consent includes the use of submitted photographs in any form and for any purpose (advertising, promotional, commercial, etc.) for an undefined period of time and with no geographical restrictions. Entrants are not entitled to compensation, nor are any individuals appearing in the photograph. Entrants will release the Town of Rosemère from any liability for possible copyright infringement or any disputes that might ensue.
ACCEPTANCE OF RULES AND REQUIREMENTS
By entering the contest, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and requirements as stipulated above.
The panel of judges will select the 12photographs that best meet the selection criteria. Winners will be notified in writing.
The panel will pick the winners based on the following criteria:
· Fits with the “20th Annual Secret Gardens Tour” theme
· Is unique and original
· Features clear, high-quality images
· Follows all the contest rules.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.