Summer sports activities
|Locations||Courts Schedule and Surface||Chalet Hours|
333 Florian Street
|Monday to Sunday: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
Courts 1 and 2: Hard surface
(Mid-April to September, weather permitting)
Courts 3 and 5: Clay surface
(Mid-May to September, weather permitting)
|Monday - Friday: 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.|
Saturday & Sunday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
133 du Parc Street
|Monday to Sunday: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
Courts 6 to 8: Hard surface
(Mid-April to the end of October, weather permitting)
|Monday to Friday: 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.|
Saturday & Sunday: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Make sure you have a valid citizen card for all members of your family for the duration of the activity. To renew your card or to verify its validity, contact the Recreation Department at 450-621-3500, ext. 7380.
Initiation to pickleball and friendly jousting
Friendly pickleball league
Free of charge
Only residents holding a valid citizen's card will be able to reserve a court online exclusively. Please also use the online registration platform if you wish to cancel a reservation. After 6 p.m., adults only or youths accompanied by an adult. Players must sweep their court.
At all times, you must obey the signs when parking in the area surrounding the parks.
|Sunday||10:00 a.m. - noon||Parc Charbonneau|
|Tuesday||8:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.||Parc Rosemere High School|
Registration is mandatory and can be done online, starting April 11, 2023, at 10 a.m.:
Make sure you have your Citizen card valid for the duration of the activity. To renew or verify the validity of your card, contact the Service des loisirs at 450 621-3500, ext. 7380.
- Beginner’s level - AZRM12
- Intermediate level - AZRM22
- Advance level - AZRM32
You can read SAAQ Safety regulations and download the documents on the left-hand side of this page, under Download.
PARKs, pump track and skatepark HOURS
Parks without sports equipment: 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Parks with sports equipment: 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Skatepark: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
|Pump Track at Hamilton Park: 7 a.m. - 11 p.m. (or according to sunset) * unlit site|
|Water play area at Charbonneau Park: everyday, from 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
IMPORTANT: NO COOKING OR BBQ EQUIPMENT IS ALLOWED IN THE PARKS.
Pump track at hamilton park
Skatepark at Place des jeunes
- August 19, noon to 4 p.m.
SPECIAL EVENTs at the skatepark
- August 19: Citizens' Day
Student Park Prevention Program Mission
- Ensure a regular presence in variouslocations, parks and green spaces as well as different municipal facilities.
- Advise, raise awareness and inform citizens, both young and old, about municipal by-laws.
- Provide a framework for groups of youngsters left to their own devices.
- Provide support and a framework for youngsters and recreational organizations at special events.
- Ensure a constant presence in all of the town’s parks.
- Increase the peace of mind of those using our parks.
- Ensure compliance with municipal by-laws (including the curfew and the consumption of alcohol in our parks).
- Reduce costs related to mischief in the parks.
- Develop trust, respect and mutual assistance among all municipal stakeholders (summer animation staff, maintenance employees, counsellors at the Club Option jeunesse, the Petit Patro and others) while monitoring the municipality’s various outdoor sites.
- Inform the "Régie intermunicipale de police Thérèse-De Blainville" (police board) of problems that could arise in these locations.
- Preventative visits to day camps
- Park redevelopment project
- Sports activities and events (assistance)
- Free project (initiative by the preventionists)
Spring: May 5 - June 9, 2023 (6 weeks) | Registration starting Tuesday, April 11, 10 a.m.
Summer: July 7 - August 11, 2023 (6 weeks) | Registration starting Tuesday June 6, 10 a.m.
Schedule: Friday, 10:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
Free for residents | $ 20 per session for non-residents
Online registration required through the Voilà! Rosemère Platform at: https://www.ville.rosemere.qc.ca/registration/
A qualified trainer will be on site to motivate you!
Trekking poles and crampons recommended.For information: 450 621-3500, poste 7380, email@example.com
- Rosemère Celebrates Christmas
- MADA - Familles policy
- Active Mobility Project
- Campaign - Let's work together to save water