Since September 1st, citizens 13 years of age and older must present their vaccination passport in order to participate in certain non-essential activities organized by the municipality, in accordance with the directives issued by the Quebec government on August 24.
Passport required or not?
The vaccination passport and a proof of identity with photo will be required for :
- All courses and activities offered indoors for those 13 years and older;
- Citizens' Day on September 11;
- Harvest Festival on September 19;
- Any other indoor or outdoor public event held by the Town of Rosemère.
The vaccination passport is not required for access to essential services, namely:
- Access to Town Hall, including citizen services;
- The collection counter (taxes);
- The Permit and Inspection counter;
- The Municipal Court;
- Access and activities at the library;
- Council meetings.
The complete list of activities requiring the vaccination passport is available on the Quebec government website here: https://bit.ly/2WG77Vv
How the passport works
Upon arrival at an event or activity, citizens must present their vaccination passport and proof of identity. For courses, the passport will be verified at the first class of the session.
The passport can be presented in paper format, PDF format on a mobile device or through the VaxiCode application. All the information on obtaining a vaccination passport is available on the Quebec government website here: https://bit.ly/3DCogAu
The municipal library staff can offer support to citizens in downloading or printing the vaccine passport, if needed.
Thank you for your cooperation.