In order to make this fund grow, the Town of Rosemère is committed to matching every dollar donated by residents, up to a maximum of $25,000 for the year 2021. With this commitment, the Town is once again taking concrete action to carry out innovative projects in order to protect the environment on its territory. A fund by Rosemerites, for Rosemerites!
To make a donation:
To obtain a receipt:
- Name, first name
- Mailing Address
- Donation date
- Amount of the donation
For more information:450 621-3500, ext. 1222
SUBMIT YOUR SUSTAINABLE PROJECT
The Green Fund is fed by citizen contributions (donations) and, to the same extent, by a contribution from the Town, in accordance with the provisions of By-law 942, concerning the creation of the financial reserve (Green Fund).
Eligible persons and organizations
A citizen, a group of citizens, a non-profit organization, a school, an institution or a merchant of Rosemère.
Send the application form duly completed (see download section at the left of this page) by email to the following address CCE@ville.rosemere.qc.ca.
Project proposal process
1. The Sustainable Development and Land Management Advisor presents the projects to the members of the Civic Committee on the Environment (CCE) for analysis;
At this stage, additional information or clarifications may be requested.
2. Following the study of the projects, the CCE makes a recommendation to the Town Council;
3. Council adopts a resolution to confirm acceptance of the project;
4. Announce of the project(s) in the Town's communications platforms.
At this stage, the Town's communications department may contact you to request additional information.
5. Project realization
During the course of your project, you will be required to take pictures.
6. Closing of the project
Send photos and a summary of the project to CCE@ville.rosemere.qc.ca, for distribution via the Town's communication platforms.
Projects must be submitted by September 15, 2021.
Project selection criteria
- The project contributes to the protection of the environment or the fight against climate change.
- The project is realistic and achievable.
- The benefits of the project are sustainable and measurable.
- The project affects the majority of Rosemère residents.
The Town reserves the right to fund or not fund a project. Projects may be funded in whole or in part and may be implemented by the Town, by the applicant or in collaboration with the applicant. The terms and conditions of funding and delivery of a successful project will be determined in consultation with the applicant.
About the Civic Committee on the Environment (CCE)
- Mr. Robert Farand
- Mr. Claude Jourdain
- Mr. Alain Dessureault
- Ms. Jasmine Lail
- Mrs. Émilie Lapalme-Gendron
- Mr. Eric Westram, Mayor of the Town of Rosemère
- Mr. Guy Benedetti, General Manager of the Town of Rosemère
- Ms. Marie-Hélène Fortin, Sector 1 Councillor
- Mr. René Villeneuve, Sector 4 Councillor
- Ms. Caroline Dufour, consultant for sustainable development and management of the territory