Do you know a person or an organization that has contributed to the betterment of the community or to the reputation of the Town of Rosemère? Nominate that person or organization for an Honoured Citizen Recognition Award!
The Town of Rosemère is proud to honour outstanding citizens at the Honoured Citizen ceremony. This event, which will take place next March, will highlight the remarkable commitment or actions of the award winners that have distinguished themselves in one or more of the following categories:
Culture Community Sports Environment Humanitarian Education Youth Business Science Technologies and
- Be a native or resident of the Town of Rosemère or an organization based in Rosemère.
- The nomination must be submitted by a third party.
- The citizen must have distinguished himself/herself/itself locally, nationally or internationally.
- The citizen must have significantly distinguished himself/herself/itself through his/her/its commitment and influence.
To submit a nomination
The nomination period will run from October15 to December 15, 2018. The awards will be presented at an evening recognition event next March.
To submit a nomination:
1. Fill out the nomination form. This form is available online or on paper at the Town Hall reception desk, the Recreation Department and the municipal library. (The form will be available starting October 15, 2018.)
2. Attach any relevant documents to the nomination form: for example, a curriculum vitae, photos, newspaper articles, etc.
The attached forms and documents may be submitted online or sent by mail to the following address:
Service des loisirs
325, chemin de la Grande-Côte
Ville de Rosemère (Québec)
A Selection Committee will review each of the nominations received. To be eligible, a nomination must be received by the Town no later than December 15.
Contact us at 450 621-3500, ext. 7380.