The department’s mission is to help meet the Town’s objectives by ensuring staffing by competent personnel and the sound management of its human resources.
At your service
The Human Resources Director is supported by a senior human resources technician in seeing to the department’s efficient operation.
Fields of intervention
The Human Resources Department assumes a number of responsibilities, including:
- all staffing and human resource development
- management of labour relations
- development and implementation of different policies relating to personnel
- management of occupational health and safety
- evaluation of jobs and updating of profiles
- management of payroll and social benefits
Persons interested in joining our ranks can offer their services or seek an internship within the framework of a training program.
Depending on the case, positions are either filled internally or open to outside candidates. If applicable, positions currently open are shown below. All applications are subject to a process. The Town of Rosemère retains the candidate who, further to evaluation, best meets the requirements of the position to be filled.