List of activities
What is needed to register• Ensure that the Citizen’s card of the paying parent as well as the cards of all persons being registered are valid for the entire
duration of the activity. Check the validity of your card(s) with the library or Recreation Department. Cards can be renewed at the library.
• For your registration to be valid, you must complete all documents required for the activity.
• Have in hand a MasterCard or Visa credit card.
• See the Town’s website for the refund policy.
• The number of registrations per activity is limited.
• A minimum number of registrations is required for certain activities to be held.
• Only registered individuals who are granted a space will be contacted.
• Please note that no registration can be transferred to another person under penalty of cancellation without refund.
Under the terms of an agreement involving the towns of Rosemère, Blainville, Sainte-Thérèse, Boisbriand, Bois-des-Filion, Lorraine, and Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines, residents can register for activities shown in the intermunicipal agreement at the same rate as the residents of the other municipalities.