Info - Power Outages ( 1 p.m.)
- According to Hydro-Québec's most recent update, there are still 71% of Rosemère homes without electricity. Hydro-Québec cannot tell us when the electricity will be restored. According to Hydro-Québec, if the weather improves in the coming hours, Hydro-Québec expects to restore power to the vast majority of its customers during the day (April 10). The most severely affected areas might only see their service restored Thursday (April 11).
- In the meantime, the Town of Rosemère is working hard to ensure your safety (firefighters, police and public works are on the ground) and warm you up at the community centre.
- Feel free to warm up, charge your electronic devices and have a coffee at Memorial Community Center (202 Grande-Côte) which will remain open for as long as needed. We are waiting for you!
- If you need transportation or even adapted transportation to get to the community centre, call 450 621-3500 ext. 7378.
- To avoid food poisoning, do not forget to sort foods from your refrigerator and freezer.
- Watch for symptoms of hypothermia.