The municipal swimming pool is now closed for the 2020 season.
Opening of the swimming pool
- The pool will be open on September 5-6-7
- Free Swimming 50 years and + : noon. to 12:55 p.m.
- Longstroke freestyle : 11 a. m. to 11: 55 a. m
- Free swimming for all : 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Measures and instructions
- Swimmers are responsible for maintaining a physical distance of 2 metres both in and out of the water.
- Maximum of 50 swimmers in the open water and 17 swimmers in the swim lanes (registration required).
- Maximum of one visit per day to the pool.
- Swimmers will have to leave at fixed times to make room for people waiting, regardless of their arrival time: During free swims and long swims, swimmers must leave at hours and forty-five minutes (e.g. 10:45 a.m., 11:45 a.m., 12:45 p.m., etc.);
- Only the citizens of Rosemere have access to the pool (updated citizen's card required);
- Children 12 years of age and under must be accompanied at all times by a responsible person 16 years of age and over;
- The support ratio is one (1) caregiver for every three (3) children;
- Please follow the direction of traffic indicated by the arrows;
- Swimmers should arrive and depart in bathing suits whenever possible;
- Swimmers should have taken a soapy shower at home before coming to the pool whenever possible;
- Access to changing rooms and washrooms is limited in case of emergency only;
- Avoid touching the surfaces and objects of other bathers;
- Use your own equipment (towels, aquatic objects, PFDs, etc.);
- When you return home, disinfect your equipment (towels, aquatic objects, PFDs, etc.).
Bathing water and VIDOC-19As with drinking water, the concentrations of disinfectants used to treat pool water, as prescribed by the Pool and Dugout Water Quality Regulation, are capable of inactivating coronaviruses such as SARS-CoV-2.
The risk of transmission is more related to close proximity to a sick person and contact with contaminated surfaces by a sick person.
You must stay home if you or a member of your family :
- Have COVID-19 or are waiting for COVID-19 test results;
- Have flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing);
- Come back from a trip less than 14 days ago.
At all times, respect the instructions of Public Health:- Keep a distance of 2 meters from others at all times;
- Cough into your elbow;
- Throw your tissues and masks in the trash;
- Wash your hands often;
- Avoid touching your face.
Rates 2020Only the citizens of Rosemère have access to the swimming pool, free of charge.
Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible person 16 years of age and older.