Permits and certificates for businesses and merchants

A permit and/or authorization certificate is required for any new commercial occupancy as well as any project calling for a new construction, renovation and/or interior refitting, landscaping, change of usage, signage, etc.

Furthermore, the work must be carried out in compliance with current municipal by-laws as well as the National Building Code of Canada 2005 (2008 transfer) and other applicable laws and regulations. The Town of Rosemère’s urban planning by-laws are available upon request by email at:

It should be noted that any application for a permit or certificate requires a proxy duly signed by the property’s owner.

What’s happening

  • Mayor's Challenge
  • #PartageLaRoute - Watch
  • Covid-19
  • Honored citizen
  • Roadwork-Info