INSTALLATION OF A storm sewer on DE LA LANDE Street
Irrigation System: Please be sure to remove any underground irrigation system or other private equipment installed in the street right-of-way, prior to the start of work, to prevent damage.
If necessary, boil water advisories could be distributed.
Note that local traffic will be permitted at all times and that notices will be given to affected citizens in the case of obstruction.
Be assured that the emergency services will be informed before the start of work and will be prepared accordingly.
MAURICE, ROLAND, JEAN AND TYLEE STREETS
Duration of the work:
· From the end of June until mid-november for Maurice, Roland and Jean Streets;
· From mid-July until mid-November for Tylee Street;
· Weekdays, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.;
· Some work may be carried out at night, but only on Grande-Côte Road.
Weight Restrictions ON THE Île-Ducharme Bridge
A temporary weight restriction is currently applied on the Île-Ducharme Bridge until reinforcement work is completed.
Please respect the signs in place.
Weight restrictions on the Île Bélair Bridge (R-117 – Labelle Blvd.)
The Ministry of Transport, Urban Mobility and Electrification of Transportation advises the public, truckers in particular, that weight restrictions are implemented on the Île Bélair Bridge located north of Marius-Dufresne Bridge on Route 117.
This measure is required in order to maintain the structure’s functionality. It should be noted that the condition of the bridge does not in any way compromise the safety of users.
Weight restrictions based on the type of vehicle
The following vehicles will no longer be allowed to drive over the bridge:
- single-unit motor vehicles weighing more than 18 tons
- double-unit motor vehicles weighing more than 26 tons
- motor vehicles consisting of more than two units and weighing more than 34 tons.
For additional information, go to the website of the Ministry of Transport, Urban Mobility and Electrification of Transportation.