Flushing of the waterworks System
The Town has been flushing the waterworks system on its territory since May 25.
We thank you for your cooperation!
Hardy Park is getting a makeoverModernization work at Hardy Park will begin during the week of June 15 and will last until mid-July.
Closures on 640 for culvert replacement
- One of two lanes of Highway 640 westbound, between Chemin du Bas-de-Sainte-Thérèse and boulevard René-A.-Robert, in Rosemère will be closed from Friday June 12 at 9 p.m. to Tuesday June 16, 2020 at 5 a.m.
- At night the closure will be from Friday June 12 to Tuesday June 16, 2020, from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. There will also be a closure of one lane of two on Highway 640 eastbound, between boulevard René-A.-Robert and chemin du Bas-de-Sainte-Thérèse, in Rosemère.
continuation and finalization of construction work on various streets until june 15, 2020
- On Tylee, Maurice, Roland and Jean Streets
- Landscaping, culvert cleaning and final paving
- On Rose-Alma Street between Chemin de la Grande-Côte and Académie Streets
- Concreting work and final paving
- On De la Lande Street
- Finalization of drainage and grassing works
- Montée Lesage between Northcote Street and Chemin de La Grande-Côte
- Montée Lesage between Northcote Street and Boulevard Roland-Durand
- De Normandie Street between Du Côteau and De Rosemère Streets
- Montcalm Street between Wolfe and Jeanne-Mance Streets
- Wolfe Street
WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS ON THE ÎLE-DUCHARME BRIDGE
A temporary weight restriction is currently applied on the Île-Ducharme Bridge until reinforcement work is completed.
Please respect the signs in place.
Weight restrictions on the Île Bélair Bridge (R-117 – Labelle Blvd.)
The Ministry of Transport, Urban Mobility and Electrification of Transportation advises the public, truckers in particular, that weight restrictions are implemented on the Île Bélair Bridge located north of Marius-Dufresne Bridge on Route 117.
This measure is required in order to maintain the structure’s functionality. It should be noted that the condition of the bridge does not in any way compromise the safety of users.
Weight restrictions based on the type of vehicle
The following vehicles will no longer be allowed to drive over the bridge:
- single-unit motor vehicles weighing more than 18 tons
- double-unit motor vehicles weighing more than 26 tons
- motor vehicles consisting of more than two units and weighing more than 34 tons.
For additional information, go to the website of the Ministry of Transport, Urban Mobility and Electrification of Transportation.