The OSM in Rosemère
August 20, starting at 7 p.m.
School-park of Externat Sacré-Cœur - 535, Lefrançois Road
4 p.m.: Citizens' Day
7 p.m.: Concert featuring the Stage Band from Externat Sacré-Cœur, with the OSM
7:30 p.m.: The OSM in the Parks SiriusXM under the theme tales and legends
Orchestre symphonique de Montréal
James Box, trombone
Dina Gilbert, conductor
Magalie Lépine-Blondeau, spokesperson
Jacques Hétu, Légendes, op.76: I. « Alexis le Trotteur » (4 min)
David Martin, Tommy and Glenn (9min)
Rimski-Korsakov, Shéhérazade, Suite symphonique, op.35 (42 min)
9 p.m.: Fireworks
The Town of Rosemère strongly encourages active transportation as parking will be limited.
Walk to the event!
Bike parking at the Externat Sacré-Coeur: a secure area will be set up. Please note that bicycles are not allowed on the site.
Shuttle service — 4 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.
- Train station (287, Grande-Côte Road)
- Académie Sainte-Thérèse, Rosemère campus (1, des Écoliers Road)
- Walmart, Place Rosemère (401, Labelle Boulevard) * Parking available from 5 p.m. only.
Car parking facilities near the site
Parking spaces at Rosemère High School will be available so you can walk to the site from there.
Reminder: parking is prohibited on Rosemère streets.
Parking for people with limited mobility is available at Externat Sacré-Coeur.
Bring a folding chair, a bottle of water and your picnic.
- A food truck will be available ($)
- No alcoholic beverages will be sold on site.
- A water station will be available to fill your bottle.
For safety reasons, glass containers and animals are not allowed on site.
The event will be held, regardless of the weather.
- Montée Lesage, from Paul-Bergeron Street in Blainville to the intersection of Roland-Durand Boulevard in Rosemère
- Lefrançois Road, from Montée Lesage to the intersection of des Vignobles Road.