Useful links for businesses and merchants
Employed by the Thérèse-De Blainville Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Alexandra Simard is a liaison officer dedicated to supporting the local business community, in conjunction with the Town of Rosemère. Her role is to work with business directors on files such as their permit applications, or to steer them to the local resources that best meet their needs.
With the help of several volunteer committees of dedicated entrepreneurs, she contributes to the implementation of several projects arising directly from ideas put forth by the business community. In fact, this is how Rosemère’s business directory, “Rosemère, c’est mon affaire ”(Rosemère, it’s my business!”), came to be. The mandate of the liaison officer, therefore, is to help companies with their procedures, answer their questions, and serve as a bridge between the various local stakeholders and partners, if need be.
Whether yours is a new company or one that has long been established in Rosemère, should you have any questions, she is the one to see. She will be happy to answer your questions or provide the information that will allow you to successfully carry out your project.
To reach the liaison officer:
Ms Alexandra Simard
450 435-8228, ext. 230
Websites and links useful to the business community
- Welcome Guide for Business Community
- Nord Info and Voix des Mille-Îles
- Chambre de commerce et d’industrie Thérèse-De Blainville (Chamber of Commerce and Industry) (CCITB)
- L'Aile des gens d'affaires de Rosemère (AGAR)
- Chambre de commerce régionale des Laurentides (Laurentian Regional Chamber of Commerce)
- Tourisme Basses-Laurentides (Lower Laurentians Tourism)
- Programme Petits établissements accessibles (PEA)
- Rosemère Business Directory