Permit and certificate applications

For residential use (housing), a permit and/or authorization certificate is required for any project calling for a new construction, expansion, transformation, renovation, repair and/or demolition of a building, a main or accessory construction, landscaping, the addition of accessory equipment, the opening of a home office, etc.

Furthermore, work must be carried out in compliance with current by-laws as well as the National Building Code of Canada 2005 (2008 transfer) and other applicable laws and regulations. The Town of Rosemère’s urban planning by-laws are available upon request by telephone at 450 621-3500, ext. 1238, or by email at:

Refer to the procedure by clicking on the project you wish to undertake, based on the nature of the work. It should be noted that any application for a permit or certificate requires a proxy duly signed by the property’s owner.

Permit applications

What’s happening

  • Former Golf Course Dossier
  • New registration platform with Voilà! Rosemère
  • Send us your water meter reading
  • Roadwork-Info
  • 2021 Elections