Halloween in Rosemère
Halloween is this Tuesday, and Town employees will be crisscrossing as volonteers the streets of Rosemère handing out treats to the children.
- Here are a few reminders to ensure that this is not just a fun day but a safe one for the children:
- For greater visibility, wear light-coloured costumes with reflective strips.
- Keep costumes short, to avoid tripping.
- Use make-up instead of a mask so children can see and hear well.
- Bring a flashlight to see better and be more visible.
- Let parents know what route you will be taking and what time you will be back.
- Ring doorbells in a group or with an adult, and always wait outside the houses.
- Do one side of the street at a time and avoid crossing the street needlessly.
- Cross streets at intersections and comply with road signs.
- Refuse to get close to a vehicle or to get into one without your parents’ permission.
- Have your parents go through your treats to be sure they are safe to eat.