October 09 2014

Street lighting

At any time of year, citizens are invited to alert us to defective street lights by contacting the Public Works Department. Unfortunately, since municipal employees do not work evening or night shifts, they are unable to check for faulty lighting.

Call us at any time of day or night (voice mail when offices are closed).

You are our eyes, making it possible for us to respond to the situation as quickly as possible. 

To notify us, call: Public Works, 450 621-3500, ext. 3300 (mention the address of the property across from the defective street light).

What’s happening

  • Are you green at heart? Civic Committee on the Environment
  • Public consultations - Urbanistic Development
  • Do You Have Talent for Drawing? Are You Concerned About the Environment? Enter This Contest!
  • Outdoor rinks status
  • Water Meter Reading